School: Krishna Avanti Primary School, Leicester
Closing Date: Midday Monday 10th July, 2017
The School Stakeholder Committee at Krishna Avanti Primary School in Leicester (part of the Avanti Schools Trust) are seeking to appoint a Sanskrit Teacher.
In September 2017 the school will have its first intake of Year 6. The School has an inclusive ethos rooted in the teachings of Krishna Chaitanya, but welcomes pupils and staff of all faiths and abilities.
This is a unique opportunity to help lay the foundations of a growing and innovative school, which will be shaped by three key elements for both students and staff:
Academic rigour and excellence
Development of spiritual insight
We are looking for someone who:
- Will show commitment to working to support and enhance the school’s spiritual ethos
- Will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and improve a growing school
- Has an excellent understanding of Sanskrit
We are able to offer:
- A strong vision of Educational Excellence – Character Formation – Spiritual Insight
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children
- A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body;
- An attractive working environment and newly built school site
- Supportive parents and governors
- A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations.
|Application deadline||Midday Monday 10th July, 2017|
|Interviews date||Tuesday 11th July, 2017|