Employer: Avanti Services Limited
Location: Stanmore with occasional nationwide travel
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Grade 5-6, £25,000 – £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: This is a rolling advert and applications received will be reviewed weekly until the roles are filled
Are you an administrator with demonstrated experience liaising with contractors, schools leaders and external organisations? Do you enjoy assisting in project management and supporting in the development of future operational requirements for an organisation?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing Multi Academy Trust currently running schools based in London, the midlands and the South West of England.
All Avanti schools provide pupils with an outstanding education rooted in the inclusive and distinctive Avanti Schools ethos of educational excellence, character development and spiritual insight.
These roles will be based in the Trust Head Office with occasional nationwide travel and will be supporting the Operations Director.
|What will you do?
- Provide day to day support in the execution of the Estates and Premises strategy, business planning, operational continuity, capital programmes, and asset management for the Trust.
- Support the delivery of the Estates and Premises strategy on a routine basis, via the Trust business operating model, growth / expansion plans, ensuring that we are leveraging the economies of scale to enable even greater investment in children’s education.
- Support the production and proofread a range of project materials. Provide administrative support including version control of documents and submission of grant applications.
- Assist with the training of various site team members and other office staff.
- Ensure first class support to all site premises teams, project teams and key stakeholders via the provision of ley information. Develop trust and credibility through relationships with all school operational teams.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please download the Job Description.
|What are we looking for?
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and successfully implement strategies
- Report/letter writing experience to a good standard with experience of proof-reading complex documents
- A proven track record of assisting in project management, with a strong track record in working on operational excellence
- Administrative experience within an educational or vocational setting
- Evidence of exceptional, collaborative, and co-operative skills
Please see the Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for the role.
|Why should you apply?
You will be working in a fantastic environment. Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
- You’ll be entitled to 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- NEST pension scheme
- Development opportunities
Avanti Services Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check unless internally appointed and still within the cycle of DBS re-checks.
Any appointment subsequently made will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to make sure we are attracting the widest possible range of people and ensure that they are accepted, understood and treated equally when they work here. This means we will work hard to understand that each employee is unique and ensuring that individuals or groups are not treated differently or less favourably on the basis of specific characteristics.
Such characteristics include (but are not limited to) age, disability, gender including transgender, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, and how the school supports pregnant women and new parents.
|How to apply
Application forms, GDPR and Equality forms must be submitted by the closing date above to [email protected] once fully completed. The successful candidate will be required to sign the application declaration on appointment.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!