Pledge to Support an Avanti Secondary School in Redbridge
We are pleased to announce that the Secretary of State for Education is considering approval of our bid for the Avanti Redbridge Secondary School. This is subject to two conditions the DFE have identified, and which need to be met
by Monday September 16th 2019.
1) Identify a suitable site. We had originally proposed the fields adjacent to Avanti Court, but this has not been accepted. We now need to urgently identify an alternative site. As you all know, we have been searching for a site for some time but now is crunch time.
2) Provide security of funding for our 10% contribution i.e. £2 million on this £20 million project. We now need your help to approach to identify possible sponsors, with a focus on individuals and families that would be willing to contribute anything from £1,000 to £1 million. We will develop a schedule of naming rights for each level of sponsor.
How can you support?
- This is your chance to help secure our Hindu secondary school for Redbridge with less than £1 a day. You can make a pledge 90 pence a day, over 3 years. This will make all the difference!
- The cost of a private school education can be close to £15,000 a year for 7 years. We just need all the families who send their children to Avanti Court to make a pledge.
- Our target opening date is September 2020 – even if we have to stay in temporary accommodation for a year.
We have been told that these conditions must be addressed by Monday September 16th 2019, and should this not be possible, the Secretary of State is unlikely to consider our bid any further.
Please get in touch if you think you can help us meet with
either of the above conditions.