Arbor’s Parent Portal
We use Arbor’s parent portal for checking your contact details, booking parents meetings, renewing your consents and giving consent for trips.
Note: You will need to use your email address to login.
If you are having any problems please contact reception or use the help documents below.
- Booking parent meetings on Arbor
- Booking your child into a club/afternoon care
- Giving permission for a school trip on Arbor
- Using Parent Portal
Taking photos at a school event
If you attend a school event you will be advised at the beginning if it is appropriate for you to take photos.
If you are taking photos please remember;
“You are welcome to take photos and videos of your children or other family members, but please be sensible with the images of other people’s children who may appear in the background. Please do not publish these on social media without the parent’s or the *student’s permission, thank you”.
- *the ‘student’s permission’ applies to those aged 13+ who are mature enough to provide consent for themselves.
Parking is not plentiful around school. We ask that all children from class 4 up are dropped off in the designated areas and walk themselves onto the school site. This enables parents with smaller children to park safely.
- Avanti Hall School requests that only parents with Kindergarten children use the lay-by on Cowley Bridge Road at drop off and pick up times
- Avanti Hall School requests that parents with children in class 1 and above park/drop off in West Garth Road only
- Avanti Hall School encourages children in Class 4 and above to be dropped off and walk themselves into school. A member of staff will be positioned at the roadside at the school entrances on West Garth Road at drop off and pick up, and at the Cowley Bridge Road entrance at drop off. This member of staff will ensure that children get into school safely
- Avanti Hall School will be teaching all children in Class 3 and above how to cross roads safely as part of the curriculum
- Slips of paper are available at reception that indicate you are dropping your child at school and will return as soon as possible