Employer: Avanti Schools Trust – Central Team
Start: Required as soon as possible or from 1st September 2020
Contract type: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on Experience)
Closing Date: This is a rolling advert until the position is filled (applications will be reviewed weekly)
We are seeking to recruit a part-time School Improvement Advisor (Secondary) to further strengthen our already effective school improvement team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a MAT committed to high expectations, high standards and excellent provision for all learners.
The successful candidate will:
- have successful experience of headship in the secondary phase;
- have a proven ability in implementing strategies for school improvement;
- be committed to the development of self-managing schools;
- have the ability to support, monitor and challenge schools;
- have a good understanding of how school to school support can be developed;
- have a positive attitude, good interpersonal skills, energy and commitment;
- have excellent data analysis skills.
If interested please contact Mike Ion (Education Director) at [email protected]