School: Krishna Avanti Primary School
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: UPS 1 – 2
Closing Date: Wednesday 5th May 2021, 12 noon.
Krishna Avanti Primary School (KAPSC) is currently a successful one-form entry primary school in an area of rich cultural diversity within the London borough of Croydon. We are seeking applications from an exceptional, experienced and aspiring primary leaders with a proven track record of school transformation work in schools.
- We can offer the opportunity to work with a committed, supportive and hard-working team, excellent CPD opportunities within the Trust and through the Ambition institute; a recently refurbished, spacious learning environment.
- We are looking for an experienced and aspiring KS2 leader for this fantastic opportunity at our wonderful school. You will find this post exciting, dynamic and fulfilling, working with amazing children and dedicated adults.
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic teacher with the drive, vision and commitment to educational excellence. With a clear focus on delivering excellence, you will ensure effective leadership is in place throughout the school and rapidly raise standards. You will work closely with the Principal and Assistant Principal in creating a broad, inclusive and challenging curriculum so enabling every child at KAPSC to achieve and exceed their potential.
- You will be joining a dynamic and supportive leadership team whose focus is to drive improvement within the school through modelling excellent teaching, coaching and co-teaching with peers to ensure our high standards are maintained and self-improving for all.
- Your passion needs to be evident, with an emphasis on fairness, ethics and morals that chime with the school’s existing values based on educational excellence, character formation and spiritual insight are essential.
To get a feel for our wonderful, unique school please contact us on to have an informal chat with our Principal Mrs Bijal Pandya or to arrange a visit which are warmly welcomed, by appointment and in a Covid secure environment.
For more information, please contact Mrs Shivani Vyas on tel: 020 8353 4253 or e-mail: [email protected] to arrange an appointment.
Please submit a completed application and GDPR Consent form to [email protected]