Welcome to Avanti Park, a community school based in Frome. Through our holistic, inclusive and caring approach we support our pupils to flourish and to reach their academic and personal potential.
We aim to equip pupils with a love of life-long learning, by focusing on our core values.
- Expertise: we strive for excellence; academically, creatively and personally
- Character: we are resilient, have the highest standards of behaviour and respect ourselves and others
- Craftsmanship: we are dedicated, reflective and create meaningful and beautiful work
- Humanity: we are inclusive and embrace individuality, we nurture potential and provide equity of opportunity
- Environment: we are safe, happy and respect the world around us
All staff at Avanti Park School work in close partnership with parents to help nurture the aspirations and individuality of each child and equip them to make a positive difference in all aspects of their lives.
Our curriculum has a strong focus on arts, crafts and outdoor learning, thus developing head, heart and hands. We support our pupils to become fluent readers, writers and mathematicians, thus ensuring that every child can engage in and enjoy the richness of our wider curriculum.
On behalf of staff and pupils I welcome you to our community and hope the website gives you a flavour of our unique and wonderful school. If you would like to find out more, please contact the school office with any questions you may have.