The consultation for the admissions arrangements for Avanti Court Primary School is at the commencement stage – beginning today Tuesday 16th November until 7th January 2022.
In order to fully consult, the admissions authority is required to send information to all stakeholders to enable opportunity for response to the changes, to the arrangements for the school in line with the Schools Admissions Code 2021.
Please click on the link below to view Avanti Court’s Consultation for admission arrangements.
To apply for a place at Avanti Court Primary School, here’s what you need to do:
- Read the Admissions Policy. Take note of the oversubscription criteria as you may have elements that which give you priority over others should we receive more applicants than places.
- Complete the online Redbridge Primary School application form. The deadline for submitting this form is 15th January 2021.
What happens next:
- Offers of Reception places will be emailed to applicants from the City Council (local home borough) on 16th April 2021. A letter will also be sent.
- Oversubscribed applicants will be placed on a waiting list. If a place becomes available this will be allocated using the School’s Admissions Policy and over subscriptions criteria.
- All oversubscribed applicants have the right to appeal once every academic year – information will be sent with the decision letter from the Council.
Changes to your application?
Please inform your local home Authority (council) and immediately of any change of address in writing and ensure that you follow up within 10 working days to confirm details have been received.
Useful Links and Documents
Please click on the links below to view the relevant pages and to download the documents.
2020/21 Admissions Policy
2021/22 Admissions Policy
2022/23 Admissions Policy
Welcome Pack for Reception 2021-2022
PRE Welcome Pack
Please send the completed admission forms to [email protected]