Leicester to London 2019
The Year 6 children are looking forward to the two day trip to London. Tickets have been booked for 47 children and 10 staff.
The following is a brief overview for the two days:
Monday 11th November
School uniform to be worn throughout, with a waterproof coat and rucksack.
- Early train from Leicester to St. Pancras, London
- Visit to the Houses of Parliament
- Various visits to London attractions as to be arranged by the children.
We will be staying overnight at Avanti House Secondary School.
Tuesday 12th November
- Breakfast at host school and a packed lunch for the day.
- Various visits as to be arranged by the children.
- Train from St. Pancras to Leicester.
- School uniform
- Waterproof coat
- Water bottle
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Hand towel
- £15 spending money (optional)
- Camera (optional)
- Notepad and pen/pencil
- Sleeping bag