- Strive to achieve equality of opportunity for all, adults and pupils, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation and socio-economic background.
- Promote a harmonious environment (social cohesion)
- Strive for all pupils to achieve the highest possible standards in their learning and make good progress and to be committed to closing the gaps in progress and attainment.
- Ensure that the appointment of staff is in line with equal opportunities legislation
- Ensure that the governing body of the school reflects diversity
- Identify barriers to learning and participation and provide appropriately to meet a diversity of needs
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through daily teaching, with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
Please refer to our Equality Policy for further information.
Click here to read the Accessibility Plan.